Check out our Sister Blog www.typeachecklist.com !

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bible Verses Worth Sharing!

No matter who is president...Jesus is still KING. 

May we continue to pray for our leaders

and look to our KING for guidance! 


We are involved in a WONDERFUL ministry called Kids Community Bible Study (KCBS) which meets with children after school every Tuesday.  Seventy children meet for Bible Study, music, crafts and FUN after school in Freeburg, with hundreds of others meeting at 23 other sites in other communitees.
If you want to know more about this program, check out www.KidsForChristKCBS.com.

Anyway, yesterday I was going through our Bible verses for this session.   WOOOOO - did they hit home with me! 

-Wanted to share these verses and let you know....God is in control.   

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed,
for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10



Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7




And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19




For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16






No comments:

Post a Comment