Check out our Sister Blog www.typeachecklist.com !

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

So sorry for the delay! God is good!


My friends...I am so sorry for the pause in blogging!  Life has interrupted. My husbands surgeries and ER visits came and went in May, June, and July.  Today I am so happy to report God's gracious gift.  Today I also commit to explore God's Word with you.

I also invite you to check out my "Type A" blog www.typeachecklist.blogspot.com for some back to school thoughts and other special messages about marriage and relationships for your family!  

God is  good.  We all move forward with His divine reassurance.

Thank you, God, for answering my prayers! We received a positive report for my hubby! Only three more treatments to go before we get three months without (hopefully) a hospital visit.

I am tired  - but at peace. Whatever the report, it is so good to know Jesus walks with us. He understands pain, struggling and disappointment. We are never alone in our walk.

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” -- John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment