Check out our Sister Blog www.typeachecklist.com !

Thursday, February 2, 2012

WHO are YOU?

I just saw this idea and want to pass it on to you!  I have given these to you before, but they are good to remember again!

Put the following verses on index cards and scatter them through your house OR copy them on paper and put them on your refrigerator !

When you get discouraged and forget who you are when you give your life to Jesus -- Take a look at these. I've printed a few verses for you - look up the rest and KNOW:

YOU are God's SPECIAL KID! 

I am God’s child.
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name,
he gave the right to become children of God
John 1:12

I am Christ’s friend.
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

                                                                      --John 15:15

I have been bought with a price. I belong to God.
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;  you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.  --I Corinthians 6:19,20

I am united with the Lord.
I Corinthians 6:17

I am a saint.
Ephesians 1:1

I have been adopted as God’s child.
Ephesians 1:5

I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit.
Ephesians 2:18

I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
Colossians 1:14

I am complete in Christ.
Colossians 2:10

I am forever free from condemnation.
Romans 8:1,2

I am assured that all things work together for good.
Romans 8:28

I cannot be separated from the love of God.
Romans 8:35

I am confident that the good work that God has begun in me will be perfected.
Philippians 1:6

I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

I am God’s workmanship.
Ephesians 2:10

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment